About SensiDoc Reader
The SensiDoc Reader allows you to read SensiDoc Documents.
Utilizing a 448 Bit Secure key and the Blowfish encryption algorithm, your documents have never been safer.
Blowfish is a brute-force resistant encryption algorithm, that requires 508 iterations of the algorithm just to test a single key.
You can use SensiDoc Reader to read documents saved in SensiDoc such as:
- Viewing a secure Personal Diary
- Viewing your CreditCard information stored safely
- Viewing your passwords for websites in an easy to read format
- Viewing a multitude of sensitive information (Passports, Drivers Licences, etc.)
- Viewing a sensitive backups of your most important personal files.
*To be able to write documents, SensiDoc can be purchased in the app store.